SIZE GUIDE: Fits an Apple MacBook Air®
DIMENSIONS: 13 x 10 x 0.5 in
WEIGHT: 2.3 oz | 65 g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen for all German and Austrian addresses.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders received by 12 noon on a working day will be shipped the same day. Later orders will be shipped the following working day. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to five working days Austria-wide, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Travelling Light Document Pouch is perfect for keeping your documents organized and clean. This travel document bag is made of lightweight, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric using CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant 30D Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA yarn
- Organizes and protects documents, featuring two zippered pockets
- See-through for easy identification of your important paperwork
- Slim design for space conscious travelers
- Useful carry handle for luggage juggling in check-in lines
- Fits an Apple MacBook Air®
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseStoring travel documents, Electronic protection
Material(s)30D Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA yarn
PocketsTwo zippered pockets
Frequently Asked questions
Yes. It's made from an incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric, 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern.
No. If you are looking for impact protection for an electronic device, padded pouches are available on the market.
Water-resistant, yes. Waterproof, no - it would shrug off a coffee spill, but larger amounts of liquid would enter the pouch through the seams and zippers.