SIZE GUIDE: Fits underwear, socks and/or small garments
DIMENSIONS: 4 x 5in | 10 x 12cm
WEIGHT: 1.6 oz | 45 g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours on working days. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to six working days internationally, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Travelling Light Packing Cells are the perfect answer for orderly packing and easy accessibility to clothes and accessories in your luggage. No more hunting for things buried in your bag with organized packing solutions like Packing Cells.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn
- Grab handles for easy packing and unpacking
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing
- Mesh lid gives quick identification of contents
- Large: fits multiple tee-shirts and/or shorts
- Medium: fits tee-shirts and/or shorts
- Small: fits underwear, socks and/or small garments
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
WaterproofUltra-sil material is water resistant
Zip OptionsDurable zips
Frequently Asked questions
Easy to use?
Yes. The shape of the cells have enough structure to pack conveniently, and they feature a wide zipper top for convenient use.
The material of the main compartment is water-resistant, but the top of the garment back is made of mesh and not water-resistant.
Worth their weight and cost?
Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, mesh bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.