Shoe BagGet notified
SIZE GUIDE: One regular sized pair of shoes
DIMENSIONS: 12 x 5 x 5 in | 30.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 cm
WEIGHT: 1.6 oz | 45 g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours on working days. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to six working days internationally, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Travelling Light Shoe Bag is ideal for keeping footwear separate from clean clothes for neat organized travel. You don't usually allow the bottom of your shoe to touch your clean clothes, and the Shoe Bag will ensure it won’t happen when you pack your bag either.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Grab handles for easy packing and unpacking.
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing.
- Small: Holds one pair of regular sized shoes (up to size 41)
- Large: Holds two pairs of regular sized shoes a larger pair of shoes (42 – 46) or a pair of boots (up to size 44)
- If you are unsure which size Shoe Bag you need, please see the Size Guide: the link is at the top right of the Size section above.
- Check the measurements of your shoes or boots against the measurements in the Tech Specs below.
Best UseTraveling with shoes
Frequently Asked questions
Easy to use?
Yes. The large zipper opening makes packing and unpacking easy. Be sure to check the Sizing Guide to ensure shoes will fit.
Sized for any shoes?
Small = 1 pair of shoes up to size 41.
Large = 2 pairs of shoes up to size 41, 1 pair of larger shoes (42 - 46) or a pair of boots (up to 44)
Enough to keep mud from migrating into your luggage. Water from snowy / rain-soaked boots would come through the zippers