RFID Neck Wallet
WEIGHT: .5 oz | 40 g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders are usually shipped within 24 hours on working days. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to six working days internationally, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The RFID Neck Wallet is the premium option for hidden wallet security. It features five pockets including two that are zipped for passports, credit cards and spare coins. Constructed from Ultra-Sil fabric for lightweight durability and lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card and passport protection, it's also backed with 3D air-mesh so that it's comfortable against your skin.
- Lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card / passport protection
- Soft 3D mesh for comfort against your skin
- Keep money, passport and tickets safe and hidden, yet accessible
- Neck Wallet has five pockets
- Low profile design to conceal your travel valuables
- Soft, comfortable webbing neck strap
- Fully extended strap length is 40in / 100cm
- RFID-protected products will only offer protection against scanning of the very low-power signal emitted by a credit card or passport chip. They will not block a higher power radio signal (for instance a Smartphone or a Car-Key or Garage remote)
This range of travel safety products is lined with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-proof fabric. The copper-nickel plated fabric is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-Sil fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Best UseConcealed wallet and credit card protection
Material(s)Lined with RFID-proof fabric and a soft 3D mesh back for comfort against your skin
Frequently Asked questions
Prevent my smartphone from receiving calls?
No. Mobile phones receive & transmit a much stronger signal than a chip credit card
Protect credit cards and passports against digital skimmers?
Yes - it is lined with copper-nickel film that will block RF signals.
Only to an extent. It will protect contents against perspiration, but not from significant external moisture