RFID Travel Wallet
SIZE GUIDE: Four credit card slots and two separated bank note sleeves
DIMENSIONS: 4 x 4 x 1 in | 10 x 10 x 2.5 cm
WEIGHT: 1.8 oz | 50 g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen for all German and Austrian addresses.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders received by 12 noon on a working day will be shipped the same day. Later orders will be shipped the following working day. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to five working days Austria-wide, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Travelling Light RFID Travel Wallet is a lightweight, strong, water-resistant, and convenient way to keep all of your essential travel documents, credit cards, notes and coins organized and safe from the elements. All wallets are lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection. RFID Travel Wallets come with a range of internal pockets and card sleeves, gusseted cash pocket, as well as a zippered coin holder. The medium and large size can hold passports, making them RFID passports holders too.
- Lined with water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric and RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection
- Fully durable, water-resistant zipper closure keeps contents secure
- Secure internal zippered pocket with divided sections
- Please note: RFID-protected products only offer protection against scanning of the very low-power signal emitted by a credit card or passport chip. They will not block a higher power radio signal (for instance a Smartphone or a Car-Key or Garage remote)
- Small: Four credit card slots and two separated bank note sleeves
- Medium: Seven credit card slots, two sleeves, a pen holder, a zippered coin pouch and an external pocket for boarding pass or itinerary. Can fit a passport.
- Large: Eight credit card slots, two large sleeves, a pen holder, a zippered coin pouch and an external pocket for boarding pass or itinerary. Can fit a passport.
This range of travel safety products is lined with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-proof fabric. The copper-nickel plated fabric is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-Sil fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Best UseWallet and credit card protection
Material(s)Lined with water-resistant Ultra-Sil™ fabric and RFID-proof fabric
Frequently Asked questions
When would I use a pack liner rather than a pack cover?
In off-trail or rocky environments, a pack cover may become damaged - a pack liner will not.
Protect credit cards and passports against digital skimmers?
Yes - it is lined with copper-nickel film that will block RF signals.
Large enough to hold a passport?
The Medium and Large sizes - yes