Ultra-Sil Dry Day PackGet notified
BEST USE: Day Pack
WATERPROOF? For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
DURABILITY: Sharp objects or abrasive surfaces can damage the fabric
DIMENSIONS: 19 x 12 x 9 inches
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen for all German and Austrian addresses.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders received by 12 noon on a working day will be shipped the same day. Later orders will be shipped the following working day. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to five working days Austria-wide, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack is a waterproof, packable daypack made from siliconized CORDURA fabric. As well as being ultra-lightweight and foldable, it also resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack which comes complete with a carabiner key ring attachment. The seams are double stitched and sealed with high-density PU seam tape and the unique, double hypalon roll-top is non-wicking and creates a good seal. The compression lacing system on the front rounds off this light and functional pack.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconised CORDURA fabric for strength and durability
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Elasticized compression lacing system
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseSummit Pack, Bike Commuting
FabricSiliconized Cordura fabric
Pack AccessTop (hypalon roll top)
SpecialReflective compression lacing system
Frequently Asked questions
Capable of carrying heavy weights?
Yes. The seams and materials will support a surprising amount of weight. But – the pack and shoulder straps are not padded, so we would not suggest carrying anything above 15 lbs / 7 kg for anything more than a short duration.
For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
Going to last?
Yes, the construction and durable materials of the pack with hold up with correct care.