Ultra-Sil Folding Bucket
BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
PACKED SIZE: 2.5 x 3.25 x 1 inches
WEIGHT: 1 oz | 28g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen for all German and Austrian addresses.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to five working days Austria-wide, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Ultra-Sil Folding Bucket is a lightweight solution for carrying water back to camp. This collapsible water bucket is made from 30D siliconized CORDURA® Nylon fabric for exceptional strength, while keeping the product light. With a 10L capacity, it's 65% lighter than our standard 10L Folding Bucket and packs down small into a micro stuff sack for ultimate packability.
- Super lightweight and compact
- Fully seam sealed and leak proof
- Micro stuff sack for convenient packing
- Made from Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® Nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ideal for carrying water back to camp
- Not freestanding
This certification comes from the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, which protects the environment by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Properly used, Sea to Summit Leave No Trace products will not only improve your experience in the backcountry, they will help you tread lighter in the wilderness.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
This product is free of any Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). This means that the production process is significantly more environmentally friendly, and the disposal of the product at the end of its life will also not burden the environment. With advances in modern polymers, it also means there's no reduction in performance.
Best UseBackpacking, Camping
Comes WithStorage pouch
Material(s)30D Ultra-Sil CORDURA Nylon
Frequently Asked questions
The same as the Nylon Folding Bucket but lighter?
Not quite. The UltraSil Folding Bucket does not have a grab handle for scooping water and is not freestanding - but its packed size and weight make it the better choice for backpacking
Be used with bleach?
No. Bleach (even in mild concentrations) will damage the polyurethane coating and Nylon fabric and should not be used.
Be used with boiling water?
No. Water hotter than 140°F / 60°C may well damage the seam tape.