BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
MATERIAL(S): 30D Nylon Ultra-Sil fabric
WEIGHT: 2.6 oz | 70g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen for all German and Austrian addresses.
For orders within Germany we charge a shipping fee of 6,95 €.
For international orders, shipping costs 9,95 €.
All orders received by 12 noon on a working day will be shipped the same day. Later orders will be shipped the following working day. Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to five working days Austria-wide, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Ultra-Sil Outhouse is perfect for keeping your toilet paper clean, dry and accessible. Made from ultralight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric, it has a nylon cord to attach to a tree branch, while the toilet roll is held by an internal rod which snaps open to replace the roll. Ideal for group use, the Outhouse can be kept centrally for both easy access and as a vacant/occupied sign.
- Made from ultralight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric
- Fully waterproof non-wicking roll-top closure and taped seams
- Toilet paper is suspended inside by a stiffening rod that allows the paper to dispense smoothly
- Nylon cord so it can be hung from your neck or from a tree branch
- Accommodates full size toilet roll
- Toilet roll not included
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
|One Size Orange|