Sea to Summit Sweepstake | Conditions of participation
1. Promotion description: Sea to Summit GmbH, Siegfriedstraße 36 in 33615 Bielefeld, Germany, (hereinafter referred to as "SEA TO SUMMIT") offers four individual end consumers the opportunity to win 1 x 1 Spark Ultraleight Sleeping Bag or 1 x 1 Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat or 1 x 1 Reactor Liner or 1 x 1 Aeros Premium Pillow. The campaign period for participation in the sweepstakes begins on November 2nd at 00:00 am (Berlin) and ends on 20.12.2022 at 09:00 am (Berlin). By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts these Official Rules and agrees to SEA TO SUMMIT's decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. SEA TO SUMMIT is responsible for the collection and processing of newsletter entries and the overall administration of prize products. Participants should contact SEA TO SUMMIT exclusively with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: All persons 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate. Void if prohibited or restricted by law. SEA TO SUMMIT and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Advertisers") and their family members and/or persons living in the same household as such persons are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be drawn at random on 20.12.2022. The probability of being drawn depends on the number of entries received during the promotion period.
Winners will be notified by email on or after 20.12.2022. Potential winners must respond within 48 hours of notification via email to claim their prize. Any prize notification that is unanswered or undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Release of Publication (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). Substitution or transfer of any prize is permitted only by SEA TO SUMMIT.
4. Prize: A total of four individual prizes will be raffled. Each person can win only one of the four prizes.
The prize includes 1 x 1 Spark Ultraleight Sleeping Bag or 1 x 1 Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat or 1 x 1 Reactor Liner or 1 x 1 Aeros Premium Pillow. Winners cannot choose between the prizes. SEA TO SUMMIT will randomly assign a respective prize to each winners. The sizes of the products are selected by SEA TO SUMMIT.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or exchanged by the winner. SEA TO SUMMIT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded in whole or in part for any reason. The value of the prize represents SEA TO SUMMIT's good will. This determination is final and binding and may not be challenged. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated retail price, the difference will not be paid in cash. SEA TO SUMMIT makes no representations or warranties as to the appearance, safety or quality of any prize awarded. Restrictions, requirements and limitations may apply. SEA TO SUMMIT will not replace lost or stolen prize items. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Participation in the competition: Register during the promotion period on the official SEA TO SUMMIT SWEEPSTAKE landing page (https://seatosummit.eu/pages/sea-to-summit-sweepstake) or through the pop-up window for the newsletter. By signing up for the newsletter and activating the two available checkboxes you will directly participate in the sweepstakes.
Automated or robotic sign-ups to the newsletter from individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Online participation must be done by the participant himself. Any attempt by an entrant to enter more times than specified by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or other methods, including but not limited to commercial contest/contest subscriptions and/or entry services, will void that entrant's entries and disqualify him/her. Final eligibility for award of any prize is subject to SEA TO SUMMIT. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period to be eligible. SEA TO SUMMIT's database clock is the official timekeeper for this sweepstakes.
All entrants acknowledge that by entering the Sweepstakes, they grant permission to the Advertisers to use the content generated by the entrant ("User Generated Content" - UGC) for all marketing purposes, online and offline, in particular in advertisements, e.g. in our catalogs, in the store, by e-mail and in all other communications, including business-to-business as well as business-to-consumer relations, in particular for securing, copying, displaying, distributing as well as making available to the public, and - in compliance with Section 14 of the German Copyright Act - to modify and edit your UGC. ("License").
The License states:
"non-exclusive" means that you may use the UGC for your own purposes or let others use your UGC for their purposes;
"free" means free of any charges. We owe you nothing in connection with the use of your UGC;
"perpetual" means that you grant us the license for an indefinite period of time;
"locally unlimited" means that we can exercise our rights anywhere in the world.
Our "Affiliates" are limited to our partner stores, resellers and affiliated companies according to § 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act.
7. Limitation of liability: SEA TO SUMMIT is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. SEA TO SUMMIT assumes no responsibility for: misdirected or lost entries (e-mails), errors, omissions, malfunctions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. SEA TO SUMMIT is not responsible for: Problems or technical malfunctions with telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players due to technical problems or congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including damage or harm to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is unable to operate as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical malfunction, or any other cause beyond SEA TO SUMMIT's control that affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, SEA TO SUMMIT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, SEA TO SUMMIT may, in its sole discretion, draw the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension or modification.
In the event of a dispute as to who registered to enter the Sweepstakes, registration will be attributed to the authorized owner of the applicable email address, defined as an individual. A potential winner may be required to prove to SEA TO SUMMIT that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the account. If a dispute cannot be resolved to SEA TO SUMMIT's satisfaction, entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the statutory winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the appropriate request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sea to Summit GmbH, Sea to Summit sweepstake, Siegfriedstraße 36, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany. The request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the winner's name and by the end of the promotion for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The competition is sponsored by SEA TO SUMMIT GmbH, Siegfriedstraße 36, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany, email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Participants should be aware that they are providing their information to SEA TO SUMMIT and not to Facebook Inc. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook Inc.