Sea to Summit designs and manufactures high quality outdoor gear. We select the most sensible and innovative materials, build to exacting manufacturing standards, and test products according to a special and standardized Sea to Summit testing procedure.
If, contrary to expectations, an item you purchased from a Sea to Summit is found to be defective in materials or workmanship, Sea to Summit will repair or replace your product free of charge within the statutory warranty period. The two-year warranty applies to the original purchaser, subject to valid proof of purchase from our online store or a Sea to Summit authorized retailer.
Because your long-term satisfaction with our products is important to us, we naturally look beyond the legal warranty period at complaints that are due to material and manufacturing defects. Of course, we will look for a solution in your interest.
This warranty does not apply to wear and tear, punctures or damage caused by improper use, modification or misuse. Furthermore, it does not apply to material fatigue resulting from age, use or environmental influences.
For ecological reasons, we will first check whether a repair is possible, otherwise we will replace the product. Basically: we always find a solution 🙂
Important Alpha & Sigma Pot Voluntary Recall Information - HERE
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY COMPLAIN
Product purchased from this website
If you purchased your Sea to Summit Product from this website, please follow the steps below:
- Please complete and submit the Warranty Claim Request Form below before returning the Product to us.
- Ensure that you provide your original proof of purchase. Claims that are not submitted with the original proof of purchase may not be covered by the product warranty unless we are required to do so under the German Consumer Law.
- If we request that you send us your Product (at your own cost) for assessment, please ensure that the Warranty Claim Request Form is completed first.
- All goods returned for assessment under our Warranty Policy must be clean and dry.
- If required under the German Consumer Law, we will refund you the cost of the postage to you provided that you submit a receipt for that postage cost.
Product purchased from a Sea to Summit retailer (in store or online)
Our outdoor retailers are our competent partners and your first point of contact. They can handle any complain as quickly as possible. Please contact the retailer and follow their complaint procedures. As a rule, the presentation of the purchase receipt is a prerequisite.
If there are unexpected complications, you can of course contact us and describe your complaint via the complaint form. Please note that you may be charged a service fee.
WARRANTY PROCESSING TIME
We may need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. We are not liable for any returned item that is lost in transit. We recommend that Products be returned using a trackable method to confirm receipt of delivery. We do not refund or cover the cost of return postage on warranty claims unless obliged under the German Consumer Law.