Garment Mesh Bag
SIZE GUIDE: Underwear, socks and/or small garments
DIMENSIONS: 25 x 19 x 9 cm
WEIGHT: 60 g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen.
For orders with a value below 75€ we charge a shipping fee of 4,95€. We do not charge shipping fees for orders with a value over 75€.
All orders received by 12:00 noon on weekdays are usually shipped the same day. Later orders are usually dispatched the following working day.
Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to four working days for orders outside of Germany, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
Organize your traveling life with Garment Mesh Bags. Ideal for fast, compartmentalized packing organization, these lightweight, travel bags keep your clothes neat, organized and crease-free whether you're traveling by plane, boat or car. They come in three different sizes and colors to further aid organization for all your travel needs.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Ultra lightweight and packs flat when empty.
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing.
- Large: fits multiple shirts, sweaters and/or trousers
- Medium: fits multiple shirts, tee-shirts and/or shorts
- Small: fits underwear, socks and/or small garments
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
Zip OptionsDurable zips
Frequently Asked questions
Easy to use?
Yes. The rectangular shape of the bags have enough structure to pack conveniently, and they unzip completely to get clothes in and out easily.
The material of the main compartment is water-resistant, but the top of the garment back is made of mesh and not water-resistant.
Worth their weight and cost?
Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, mesh bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.