Ultra-Sil Dry Bagnew
BEST USE: Backpacking
WATERPROOF? Yes, in situations where the dry bag will not be submerged
DIMENSIONS: 17,1 x 14 x 20,7 cm
WEIGHT: 30 g
Shipping & Returns
We use climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen.
For orders with a value below 75€ we charge a shipping fee of 4,95€. We do not charge shipping fees for orders with a value over 75€.
All orders received by 12:00 noon on weekdays are usually shipped the same day. Later orders are usually dispatched the following working day.
Delivery time can take up to three working days Germany-wide and up to four working days for orders outside of Germany, and depends on the shipping service provider.
All orders can be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, for the sake of the environment, please make sure to keep returns as low as possible.
The Ultra-Sil Dry Bag won the sought-after Backpacker Editors' Choice award in 2006 and remains the ideal dry bag for backpacking and travel. Made with lightweight, waterproof bluesign approved 30D Ultra-Sil fabric featuring Cordura yarns, it's the perfect choice to organise your gear inside your backpack or duffle like a pro. The semi-translucent fabric makes it’s easy to see what’s in each dry bag. Other features include a non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure, an oval base to prevent the dry bag from rolling away on sloped surfaces and taped seams to keep moisture out. An excellent choice for lightweight backpacking, cycle touring and travel.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent Quagmire Gaiters.
ClosureNon-wicking hypalon roll-top closure
Repair Buckle Size5/8in / 15mm (2-Pin)
|3 Liter||5 Liter||8 Liter||13 Liter||20 Liter||35 Liter|
Frequently Asked questions
Suitable for paddle sports?
No. Featherweight fabrics are not appropriate for the sharp or abrasive elements in watersports. We recommend Lightweight Dry Sacks for general paddle use.
The body of the dry sack is more than adequately waterproof (2000+ mm hydrostatic head) for the intended use (storage inside a backpack or duffle).
Worth their weight and cost?
Once you've experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, translucent dry bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.